miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

English Language Challenges

Hello miss and classmates, I have to say that I really enjoy this class, I am never going to forget our karaoke class haha, it was a really fun class.
I have fun making the blogs, because I think the themes were really funny and interesting. There were things that I really enjoy to share with you. And also doing this was a way to start knowing each other. We present ourselves doing this, and we share some information  like what we like to do or watch on the TV, what we want to do in the future, what we think about some stuff that are happening in our lives, etc.
I think that the aspects that I need to improve in my English are the pronunciation and the listening. My plans to improve all this is lie down on my bed in this vacation and watch a lot of series without subtitles on Netflix.
Outside the English class I don´t use a lot the English, I just use it when I listen to some songs that are in this language and then I sing them. Or sometimes when I am with my brother and we watch series that are in English, I am looking to my cellphone or making another thing, but I am also listening to the TV, so I try to understand without watching the subtitles.
Well classmates and miss, I hope that you also had fun in this class, I have to thank to all of you, because you were really nice to me and you make the class were pleasant to be. I send to you a lot of energy to continue in this journey! J And I hope we will see each other on the other semesters! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario